October 2, 2011

15 Weeks

I am 15 weeks pregnant and definitely starting to show more.  This picture was taken right before we went out for my birthday dinner Friday night.  My sweet mom made the chalkboard sign for me.  And as I'm writing this post, I JUST now realized that I skipped the word "of" on the board.  "Baby Pardue is the size OF an orange."  Pregnancy brain moment, I guess? haha
Here is my 15 week update:

How far along: 15 weeks
Movement: Nothing yet
Sleep:  I've always been a stomach sleeper, and am still trying to sleep on my stomach (partially) with a pillow stuffed under me for support.  Let's just say I'm already tossing & turning most of the night.  Does anyone know if those pregnancy pillows really work or not? Trying to decide whether to get one of those or just a regular body pillow.  Any advice is welcomed!
Cravings:  Nausea has subsided for the most part, so I'm finally able to eat vegetables again. Yay! Still craving anything made from potatoes (mashed potatoes & chick-fil-A fries are my favorite).
Showing Yet:  Yes, especially after a big meal
High of the week:  We got some baby furniture! I found furniture last month at an antique store in Nolensville when my mom, Amiee, and I were shopping.  One of the pieces is a beautiful 1800's armoire.  We also got a dresser and a night stand from there.  My mother-in-law and father-in-law came yesterday and helped us move it into the soon to be nursery.  Now to find a crib!
Low of the week:  Major sinus problems. I just want to breathe at night. :)
Happy or Moody:  I am happy the majority of the time, but I will admit that if I go too long without food, I tend to get a little testy.  I find myself getting a little impatient with people as well...definitely praying about this.  I blame it on the hormones, though! lol
Gender Prediction:  Girl, but now that most people think girl, watch baby Pardue be a boy. haha Either way, I'm thrilled!  Reveal date: Oct. 27, 2011!!
Looking Forward to:  Hopefully feeling the baby move in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I like these posts. Very informative & fun. Post a pic of the furniture! can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete