October 16, 2011

17 Weeks


How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Grapefruit
Movement: Last night I thought I felt something like a popcorn "pop," but I'm not sure if it was the baby or just my imagination.  It happened twice last night, but who knows. 
Sleep:  I've never been a fabulous sleeper, so waking up a few times is normal for me.  I am tossing & turning more, & I head to the bathroom once every night around 3 am. 
Cravings:  Anything sweet
Queasy or sick:  Only strong smells bother me
Showing Yet:  Yup!
Maternity Clothes:  Eric & I went to Old Navy today to look for maternity jeans for me, but they didn't have my size.  I did get a maternity white t-shirt that was on sale for $6.50. 
Belly Button In or Out? In, but I keep noticing that it's getting more and more shallow. Yikes!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Miss Anything? A glass of red wine
High of the week:  Eric didn't have to work Saturday, so we spent the ENTIRE day together, which rarely happens. We had a fabulous day together!
Low of the week:  Ole Miss (my alma mater) & Alabama (Eric's alma mater) played each other in football and we lost.  We didn't just lose, we got destroyed.  Hoping Ole Miss has a better season next year.  Eric and I have already been talking about what the baby is going to wear for this game next year.  We're thinking my mom will have to make an outfit that has Ole Miss & Alabama on it.  It's only fair.  :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Always happy unless I'm tired or hungry.
Gender Prediction:  I have NO idea anymore! Every Old Wives tale says girl, but then everyone says those are never right, so I guess I'll just keep waiting.
Looking Forward to: Feeling our baby kick & finding out the sex in 11 days!!

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered a $75 worth of stuff off of Old Navy online.....the jeans I got are an amazing fit! it's the full panel maternity jean that are $29.50.....I got the size 2 and measured the inseam and can wear them with my boots, they fit perfectly! so just a thought you can go online and read reviews to find out what is accurately fitted....Very excited to find out!!:) you need to wear a tighter shirt so I can see that sweet baby bump! love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! You're a pro at this by now :) I figured I would need to order them online. I wear skinny jeans all the time..did you get skinny or regular boot cut? And yes, you're right, I need tighter shirts. Eric and I looked for some today, but couldn't really find any. I'll order some fitted maternity shirts online too. Love you tons & can't wait to skype with you all a week from Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete