September 29, 2011

Baby Bump Pics

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and the nausea FINALLY went away!  However, now I'm sick with either a cold or bad sinuses.  I hope I catch a break soon and can start enjoying all the good things I hear about the 2nd trimester.  I hate having this headache, stuffy nose, and not being able to breathe.  On a brighter note, I have those baby bump pics that everyone has been asking me about.  Now, there's not a huge bump yet, but it's definitely there.  Someone who didn't know me on the streets would never know I was pregnant, but I can definitely tell.  However, I do feel that I'm in that "awkward" stage of pregnancy.  It's obvious I've put on a few pounds, but then I don't really look pregnant yet, so some people could confuse me as having a gut.  This just makes me more ready to have a bigger bump so it's obvious that I'm pregnant and not chubby. lol

I forgot to take a picture of my stomach right when I found out I was pregnant so I'm sharing a picture of my hubby and I from the beach right before I got pregnant so you can see the bump grow better. :)
Before Pregnancy

11 Weeks









12 Weeks
13 Weeks


14 Weeks






























4 comments:

  1. How exciting! You are going to be a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Y'all are sweet!
    Caroline, that small chalkboard was a fill-in while my mom was making a bigger chalkboard in a frame. I'll post a pic of the new chalkboard next week! Hope your pregnancy is continuing to go well! LOVE your nursery!

    ReplyDelete