January 2, 2012

28 Weeks


How far along:
28 weeks
Size of baby: Chinese Cabbage (2 1/4 pounds)
Movement: He is definitely a night mover. Owen likes to sleep most of the morning off and then wakes up very active in the evenings.
Sleep: It's getting a lot harder to get comfortable.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. Since the holidays are over, I'm determined to eat even healthier and reduce the amount of sweets I eat. (Besides my baby shower days :)
Queasy or sick:  Nope.
Symptoms:  I have a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen when I exercise, but other than that I'm good. 
Maternity Clothes:  Yes, the dress I'm wearing above is from Rosie Pope Maternity in NYC. I loved getting to visit her store during our NYC trip last month.  She has her own show on Bravo called "Pregnant in Heels."
Belly Button In or Out? Half innie/half outie. :)
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Miss Anything? My motivation.
High of the week: Eric and I had a great weekend at home. We had friends over Friday night and Saturday night was New Year's Eve. We had a great time with friends at Larry's party.  I was surprised that I stayed up til almost 2 am!
Low of the week: Taking down Christmas decorations is pretty depressing. My house looks so bare now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Gender: BOY!
Looking Forward to: My baby showers this month! And I finally ordered Owen's crib, and it should be here any day now.  I can't wait to put it together and see it in the nursery. 

Wednesday is my gestational diabetes test, and I'm a little nervous! I've heard that the orange drink doesn't taste as bad as everyone says, so that's good. Praying I don't have GD!  


Eric and I had a great Christmas in Illinois-our last one as a family of 2!  I'm so excited that we'll have a 9 month old crawling around next Christmas. It's so hard to believe!  Here are a few pics from the Christmas weekend:
Eric & I w/ our twin niece & nephew, Caden & Chloe

Owen got a BOB jogging stroller for Christmas. Mommy is already looking forward to losing the baby weight w/ this gift.

Christmas Day 2011

4 comments:

  1. One we have a bob two! Second the drink wasn't that bad kinda like flat pop just chug it. Love reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have a feeling you will not have any problem losing your baby weight! :) You look wonderful. Really hoping I'm able to make it to your shower this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, if only we both still lived in same city, we could jog together w/ our babies! Hope you and Kinley are doing well!
    Carey, I miss you! And I hope to see you soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love your BOB! you look wonderful :)and the "koolaid" is not that bad!

    ReplyDelete