November 6, 2011

20 Weeks


How far along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Cantaloupe
Movement: He is kicking away! I absolutely LOVE feeling him move around...best feeling ever!  The other night I felt him kick from the outside of my stomach, so I had Eric put his hand on my stomach in hopes that he would keep kicking, but of course he stopped.  I can't wait for Eric to feel him. 
Sleep:  As good as it can be for being 5 months pregnant.  Since I have to sleep on my side, I usually wake up stiff with my side a little sore, but as long as I keep turning over during the night, I'm good.
Cravings:  Well, we had a TON of pink/blue jelly bellies left over from the gender reveal party, so unfortunately, I've been enjoying these a little too much.  I finally took the rest to work to give away because if they're in my house, I'll eat them. 
Queasy or sick:  No.
Showing Yet:  Oh yes! Over the past week, I feel like he has definitely made his debut-my bump has gotten MUCH bigger. 
Maternity Clothes:  Some, but still wearing mostly my regular clothes (with the belly band of course.)  I'm also loving my leggings right now. 
Belly Button In or Out? In, but I keep noticing that it's getting more and more shallow. Yikes!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Miss Anything? Lots and lots of sushi.
High of the week:  Our gender reveal party! We found out it's a BOY! :)  We named him Owen Daniel Pardue.  Owen means "Young Warrior," and Daniel is also Eric's middle name. 
Low of the week:  None that I can think of.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Always happy unless I've gone too long without food. 
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking Forward to: Cleaning out the guest room & getting started on the nursery.  With all the holidays coming up and being out of town a lot, it may be hard to get the nursery done as quickly as I would like, but I'm sure with the help of all the grandparents, we'll have it done in plenty of time.

2 comments:

  1. you look great!!!! isn't it so awesome to feel them moving and kicking?! I LOVE it!!!! it hasn't gotten annoying yet. my belly button has gotten "shallower" too but its still there, haha. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look great, you and Ash both look prego now not just a little chubby. I'm with you girl my daughter is my sushi eating partner and I miss it a lot!

    ReplyDelete